Saturday, September 01, 2007

Customer Response fo Chair Below

Here is the e-mail we received from our customer for the chair right below;
Rob,

You did a beautiful job on my great grandparents'
wicker chair. Thank you so much for taking the time
to blend together the colors so well. I know the
chair and it is hard to tell where the old ends and
the new begins. I was worried about it coming out
looking too new - but it is perfect. It is my old
chair - only better! I was so afraid I would have to
throw it out - it was slowly falling apart...Now I
know we can love and cherish it for years to come.

Thanks too for the great job on the cane seat. I love
it when old furniture gets a new lease on life!

If I find or buy any furniture in need of help I will
be sure to call on you again.

Thanks so much,

Mia Canestrari




____________________________________________________________________________________

No comments: